Honda Service Pass
We Love Your Honda Too!
At Honda, we take pride in our reputation of dependability, reliability, and caring for our customers. That’s why we’ve created Honda Service Pass, a complimentary maintenance program for your vehicle’s first 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first*. Honda Service Pass is designed to simplify caring for your vehicle so it can continue taking care of you.
Complimentary Services Include
ENGINE OIL AND FILTER CHANGES
- Maintenance coverage: A1 and B1 services (oil change, oil filter, tire rotation), and MPI (multi-point inspection) as determined by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system Covered Services
- Term: 2yrs/24k miles (whichever comes first) for New MY24 vehicles
- Location: included maintenance must occur at a participating dealership
- Vehicle Brands: Honda vehicles must be serviced at participating Honda dealerships
- Honda Genuine parts and oil must be used by participating dealerships (parts and oil as determined by AHM, dealer up-sells will not be covered)
- Included maintenance is a benefit of the vehicle and is transferrable to subsequent ownership, the coverage terms do not reset
You’ll receive a handy Maintenance Minder™ alert in your vehicle when it is time to schedule service, which you can do through the HondaLink® app*.
Honda Service Pass covers certain factory scheduled maintenance on all new MY24 Honda vehicles for two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Certain models may require different maintenance schedules as recommended by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system and described in the vehicle’s Owners’ Manual. See Honda dealer for vehicle eligibility, coverage details, and exclusions. Valid only in the United States of America.
* HondaLink Driver Feedback program is available on select vehicles. HondaLink enrollment is required.